THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 04.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 542 man-made fires, responding to 233 road accidents and 2 incidents on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 11 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb, and providing psychological assistance in 2 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
* fire in a private residential building in the city of Guryevsk, the Kemerovo Region;
* violations: power supply in the city of Krasnodar; heat supply in St. Petersburg and Vladimir.
III. On the control:
* elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Yaroslavl Region;
* elimination of the consequences of passing a complex of adverse weather events in the Krasnodar and Altai territories;
* the situation on the Georgian Military highway and highways in the Murmansk and Orenburg regions.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.