THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 16.10.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1311 man-made fires, responding to 297 road accidents and 3 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 2 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 34 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: in a one-story country house in the Novosibirsk district, the Novosibirsk Region; in 8 country houses in the Volzhsky district and 4 country houses and 2 outbuildings in the Krasnoyarsk district, the Samara Region; in the dispensary building in the city of Lesosibirsk, the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• disruptions: power supply in the cities of Grozny, the Chechen Republic and Zuevka, the Kirov Region; cold water supply in the urban district of Feodosia, the Republic of Crimea.
• collapse of rock in the Sheregeshskaya mine in the Tashtagol municipal district, the Kemerovo Region.
III. On control:
• restoration of: cold water supply in the settlement of Bolshoy Morets, the Volgograd Region and the city of Mikun, the Komi Republic; power supply in 2 districts of the Irkutsk Region; gas supply in the city of Kaluga;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.