MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 18.10.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1300 man-made fires, responding to 316 road accidents and 2 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 3 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 14 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fire in the building of a cafe in the city of Gorno-Altaysk, the Altai Republic;
• disruptions of gas supply in 4 settlements of the Buinaksky Region of the Republic of Dagestan and in the settlement of Islamey, the Baksan Region, the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, cold water supply in the city of Donskoy, the Tula Region and power supply in 2 regions of the Republic of Dagestan.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of the severe and adverse weather phenomena in 4 subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District;
• restoration of cold water supply in the city of Kholmsk, the Sakhalin Region;
• elimination of the consequences of the Kolva River oil spill in the Nenets Autonomous District.
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia