THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 19.10.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1323 man-made fires, responding to 298 road traffic accidents, neutralizing 31 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 6 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in a one-story brick warehouse in the city of Voronezh;
• disruptions: power supply in the city of Yeniseisk and in 3 settlements of Kezhemsky and Boguchansky districts, the Krasnoyarsk Territory, cold water supply in the city of Kholmsk, the Sakhalin Region.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of the passage of complexes of adverse and severe weather phenomena in the Far Eastern Federal District;
• elimination of the consequences of a fire in a one-story residential building in the city of Nizhneudinsk, the Irkutsk Region; • liquidation of the consequences of the oil spill in the Kargasoksky district, the Tomsk Region;
• liquidation of the consequences of the oil spill in the Kargasoksky district, the Tomsk Region;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.