THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 21.10.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 903 man-made fires, responding to 244 road accidents and 2 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 4 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 14 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• the crash of the Robinson R-44 helicopter into the water area of the Sukhona River in the Nyukse District, the Vologda Region;
• accident involving a trolleybus in the city of Kovrov, the Vladimir Region;
• a fire on the roof of a two-story residential building in the town of Gus-Khrustalny, the Vladimir Region;
• explosion of a gas-air mixture in an apartment of a residential building in the city of Bavly, the Republic of Tatarstan;
• power outages in 4 settlements of the Usolsky District, the Irkutsk Region, in the Republic of Tyva, in 2 settlements of the Nyuksensky District, the Vologda Region, cold water supply in the city of Perm and in the city of Nizhny Novgorod, hot water supply in the city of Samara.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of the severe and adverse weather phenomena in the Far Eastern Federal District;
• delivery of humanitarian aid to the Republic of Angola and Republic of Cape Verde;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.