THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 22.10.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 903 man-made fires, responding to extinguishing 920 man-made fires, responding to 255 road accidents, neutralizing one explosive object, providing psychological assistance in 44 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fire in the building of the cadet corps in the village of Novoalekseevka in the Pereslavl-Zalessky city, the Yaroslavl Region;
• disruptions: gas supply in the Levashinsky district, the Republic of Dagestan; hot water supply and heat supply in the cities of St. Petersburg and Nizhny Novgorod; cold water supply in the village of Umba, Tersk district, the Murmansk region.
III. On control:
• delivery of humanitarian aid to the Republic of Cape Verde;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.