MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 19.11.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 780 man-made fires, responding to 255 road accidents and 4 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 19 explosive objects, including 11 air bombs, providing psychological assistance in 31 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• disruptions of gas supply in the city of Yeisk, Krasnodar Territory, heat supply in the city of Severomorsk, the Murmansk Region, and cold water supply in the city of Volsk, the Saratov Region;
• explosion of a gas-air mixture in a private residential building in the village of Semender in the Republic of Dagestan;
• fires: in residential buildings in the settlements of Gus-Zhelezny, the Ryazan Region, Kondrakovo, the Vladimir Region, and in the city of Nizhny Novgorod, in a block building in the settlement of Bely Yar, the Republic of Khakassia;
• accident involving a truck and a passenger bus in the town of Lodeinoe Pole, the Leningrad Region.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of the passage of complexes of unfavorable meteorological phenomena on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh;
• the situation on the roads in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia