THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 20.11.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 760 man-made fires, responding to 240 road accidents and 2 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 2 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 4 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• disruptions: hot water supply in the city of Severomorsk, Murmansk region; cold water supply in the city of Zernograd, the Rostov Region; heat supply in the city of Rostov-on-Don; power supply in 4 settlements of the Sakhalin region and the settlement of Shamkhal, the Republic of Dagestan.
III. On control:
• organization of emergency humanitarian aid in the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh;
• elimination of the consequences of the passage of a adverse weather phenomena in the Primorsky Territory;
• the situation on the roads in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of heat supply in the city of Kostroma and power supply in the city of Petrozavodsk, the Republic of Karelia.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.