THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 12.01.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 597 man-made fires, responding to 202 road accidents, providing psychological assistance in 23 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: in an apartment building in the city of Yekaterinburg and on the roof of a two-story residential building in the city of Taganrog, Rostov Region;
• accident involving 4 buses and one truck in the city district of Krasnogorsk, Moscow region;
• disruptions: power supply in the city of Krasnodar, heat supply in the city of Cheboksary, the Chuvash Republic, gas supply in the city of Izberbash of the Republic of Dagestan, cold water supply in the city of Perm.
III. On control:
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• the situation on the Georgian Military Road.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.