MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 13.01.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 555 man-made fires, responding to 193 road accidents, neutralizing 9 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 22 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: on the roof of an administrative building in the city of Ulyanovsk; in a hangar-type warehouse in the city of Yekaterinburg; in a private residential building in the village of Mikhailovka, the Novosibirsk region;
• disruptions: power supply in 4 municipalities of the Republic of Dagestan; heat supply in the cities of Vladimir and Sorsk, the Republic of Khakassia; cold water supply in the cities of Blagoveshchensk, the Amur Region, in the cities of Arkhangelsk and Mariinsk, the Kemerovo Region - Kuzbass.
III. On control:
• situation on the Georgian Military Road;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• restoration of cold water supply in the city of Beloretsk of the Republic of Bashkortostan and the village of Chunsky, the Irkutsk Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia