MAIN DEPARTMENT OF "THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER" as of 06.00 22.02.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 721 man-made fires, responding to 241 road traffic accidents, neutralizing 3 explosives, providing psychological assistance in 7 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fire in a warehouse building in the city of Stary Oskol, Belgorod region;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the cities of Sochi, the Krasnodar Territory and Nizhny Novgorod.
III. On control:
• gas pipeline rupture in the Kachkanar city district, the Sverdlovsk Region;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• restoration of cold water supply in the village of Kuropti, the Arkhangelsk Region and heat supply in the seetlement of Nunligran, the Chukotka Autonomous District.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia