MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 23.02.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 641 man-made fires, responding to 228 road accidents, neutralizing 3 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 21 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: in a private residential building in the settlement of Peshkovo, the Moscow Region; in an apartment in a residential building in the city of Tyumen;
• accident involving a car and a shuttle bus in the city of Kyzyl, Republic of Tuva;
• disruptions: cold water supply in the city of Novosibirsk, the settlement of Ulyanovka, in the Leningrad Region and heat supply in the city of Buguruslan, the Orenburg Region.
III. On control:
• an accident on a ship in the Krasnodar Territory;
• the situation on the roads in the Murmansk Region;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• restoration of cold water supply in the city of Kotlas, settlements of Kuropti, Rembuevo of the Arkhangelsk Region and the settlement of Podgornoye, the Tomsk Region; heat supply in the settlement of Nunligran, the Chukotka Autonomous District.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia