MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 26.02.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 632 man-made fires, responding to 175 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, neutralizing one explosive object, providing psychological assistance in 5 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to:
• rescue of fishermen in the waters of the Sea of Okhotsk, the Sakhalin Region;
liquidation of consequences:
• fires in a one-story warehouse building under construction in the town of Shakhty, the Rostov Region, and in a one-story warehouse building in the settlement of Ukrainsky, the Krasnodar Territory;
• disruptions: cold water supply in the cities of Perm, Samara, Saratov, Sochi and Chistopol of the Republic of Tatarstan, 3 municipalities of the Kirov Region, settlements Gidrotorfe of the Nizhny Novgorod Region and Usman of the Lipetsk Region; heat supply in the city of Samara.
III. On control:
• an accident on a ship in the Krasnodar Territory;
• elimination of the consequences of the severe weather phenomena in the Ural Federal District;
• the situation on the roads in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of: cold water supply in the cities of Izberbash in the Republic of Dagestan and Luza in the Kirov region, in the settlement of Rembuevo, the Arkhangelsk Region and in the settlement of Nekrasovka, the Khabarovsk Territory; heat supply in the settlement of Nunligran, Chukotka Autonomous District and the settlement of Nyazepetrovsk, Chelyabinsk Region;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response on the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia