MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 4.04.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,089 man-made fires, responding to 216 road accidents and 2 accidents on water bodies, providing psychological assistance in 2 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: in a private residential building in the settlement of Yazykovo, the Republic of Bashkortostan; in a warehouse hangar in Nizhny Novgorod;
III. On control:
• restoration of power supply in 8 settlements of the Irkutsk region;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia