MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 6.04.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1196 man-made fires, responding to 158 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, providing psychological assistance in 12 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in a production and warehouse hangar in the Kinel city district, the Samara region;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the city of Vologda.
III. On control:
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh.
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of heat supply in the city of Voronezh;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia