MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 8.04.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1197 man-made fires, responding to 182 road accidents, neutralizing 8 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 22 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in a residential apartment building in the settlement of Chapaevo, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
• disruptions: gas supply in the city of Karabash, the Chelyabinsk Region; heat supply in the city of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk; cold water supply in the cities of Vologda and Orsk, the Orenburg Region.
III. On control:
• liquidation of the consequences of a fire in a warehouse in the industrial zone in the city of Lyubertsy, the Moscow Region;
• the situation on the roads in the Khabarovsk Territory;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia