MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 1.05.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 2,314 man-made fires, responding to 223 road accidents and 3 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 11 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 35 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• accident involving: a passenger minibus, a truck and a car in the village of Yamka, the Stavropol Territory; a shuttle bus in the Nanai District, the Khabarovsk Territory
• fires: on the roof of an administrative building with the transition of fire to 2 warehouse buildings on the territory of a furniture factory in the town of Usolye-Sibirskoye, Irkutsk region; in a private one-story wooden residential building with a fire crossing to a house under construction and outbuildings in the city of Kudymkar, the Perm Territory;
• disruptions: cold water supply in the cities of Ulyanovsk, Sochi, the Krasnodar Territory, Krasny Sulin and Gukovo, the Rostov Region; power supply in 6 settlements of the Muezersky district, the Republic of Karelia.
III. On control:
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of gas supply in the city of Samara and power supply in the cities of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and Dolinsk, Sakhalin Region;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia