MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 2.05.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 2,379 man-made fires, responding to 268 road accidents and 5 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 29 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 110 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• passage of adverse weather phenomena in the Perm Territory;
• fires: in a private residential building with the transition of fire to 22 buildings in the city of Kurgan; in a one-story warehouse in the town of Vyatskiye Polyany, the Kirov Region; in a private residential building in the settlement of Dubrovitsy, the Moscow Region;
• disruptions: power supply in the cities of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and Dolinsk, the Sakhalin Region; gas supply in the city of Samara.
III. On control:
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of cold water supply in the city of Cherkessk, the Karachay-Cherkess Republic;
• search for fishermen in the Barents Sea in the Murmansk Region;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia