MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 3.05.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 2,296 man-made fires, responding to 263 road accidents and 4 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 2 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 61 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: in a wooden house with the subsequent transition of fire to dry vegetation and other buildings in the SNT "KMZ-4" in the city of Kurgan; in 5 residential buildings and one outbuilding in the village of Severo-Libinsky, Omsk region.
• disruptions: cold water supply in 2 settlements of the Yemelyanovsky district, the Krasnoyarsk Territory, in the settlement of Tigil, the Kamchatka Territory, in the cities of Kireevsk, the Tula Region and Cherkessk, the Karachay-Cherkess Republic.
III. On control:
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia