MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 4.05.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 2295 man-made fires, responding to 256 road accidents and 3 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 3 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 68 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to:
• rescue of fishermen in the water area of the Berezovsky reservoir of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
liquidation of consequences:
• accident involving 2 cars in the Chernoyarsk district, the Astrakhan Region;
• fire in a hotel building in the Yuzhnoportoviy district of Moscow;
• disruptions: cold water supply in 2 settlements of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic; power supply in 4 municipal districts of the Novgorod region and the settlement of Buguldeyka, Olkhonsky district, the Irkutsk Region.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of the collapse of the snow cornice in the Tunkinsky Region, the Republic of Buryatia;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia