MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 7.06.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,458 man-made fires, responding to 261 road traffic accidents and 11 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing one explosive object, providing psychological assistance in 18 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: in an industrial and warehouse building in the city of Kolomna, the Moscow Region; in an apartment of a residential building in the settlement of Yugo-Kamsky, the Perm Territory;
• power disruptions in the city of Grozny, the Chechen Republic.
III. On control:
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of power supply in the settlement of Aryg-Bazhy, the Republic of Tuva;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia