MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 8.06.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,640 man-made fires, responding to 242 road accidents and 9 incidents on water bodies, neutralizing 536 explosive objects, including 4 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 12 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• disruptions of: power supply in the city of Kursk, the settlment of Aryg-Bazhy, the Tyva Republic and 12 settlements of the Krasnoyarsk Territory; cold water supply in the city of Saratov.
III. On control:
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• restoration of power supply in 8 settlements of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia