MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 9.06.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,639 man-made fires, responding to 247 road accidents and 7 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 719 explosive objects, including 26 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 8 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires in an apartment on the fifth floor with a transition to the roof in the city of Omsk and in the treatment room of the intensive care unit of the Regional Clinical Hospital in the city of Ryazan;
• power supply disruptions in 2 districts of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
III. On control:
• restoration of power supply in the Shirinsky Region, the Republic of Khakassia;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia