MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 10.06.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1382 man-made fires, responding to 247 road accidents and 4 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 519 explosive objects, including 7 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 41 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in a one-story, unexploited sawmill building in the settlement of Grebnevo, Shchelkovo city district, the Moscow Region;
• power supply disruptions in 2 settlements of the Shirinsky Region, the Republic of Khakassia.
III. On control:
• disruption of cold water supply in the Privokzalny district, the city of Tula;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia