MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 11.06.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1377 man-made fires, responding to 287 road accidents and 3 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 111 explosive objects, including 29 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 24 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• accident involving: a passenger bus in the urban district “city of Lesnoy”, the Sverdlovsk Region; 5 cars in the city of Chelyabinsk;
• explosion of a gas-air mixture followed by a fire in a residential building in the town of Rtishchevo, the Saratov Region;
• violations of cold water supply in the Privokzalny district, the city of Tula.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of a burst of an infield oil pipeline in the Tyumen Region;
• organization of emergency humanitarian response in Nagorno-Karabakh;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia