MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 19.07.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1045 man-made fires, responding to 301 road accidents and 35 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing one explosive object, providing psychological assistance in 8 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in a private canteen in the settlement of Blagoveshchenskaya, city district of Anapa, the Krasnodar Territory;
• disruptions: power supply in the Berezovsky city district, the Sverdlovsk Region, 5 municipalities of the Irkutsk Region and the city of Vyazniki, the Vladimir Region; cold water supply in the cities of Slavyansk-on-Kuban, the Krasnodar Territory, Saratov and Balakhna, the Nizhny Novgorod Region.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of a plane crash in the Kamchatka Territory;
• flood situation in the Far Eastern Federal District;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• elimination of the consequences of the severe weather phenomena in the Southern Federal District;
• restoration of power supply in the Verkhneokinsky district, the Irkutsk Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia