MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 20.07.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 966 man-made fires, responding to 320 road accidents and 28 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 10 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 35 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• accident involving a minibus, a truck and 4 cars in the Balaklava municipal district of the city of Sevastopol;
• a fire in an auto parts store in the settlement of Novotitarovskaya, the Krasnodar Territory;
• violations of cold water supply in the Malyshevsky city district, the Sverdlovsk region.
• III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of a plane crash in the Kamchatka Territory;
• flood situation in the Far Eastern Federal District;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation;
• elimination of the consequences of the severe weather phenomena in the Southern Federal District.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia