MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 13.09.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on extinguishing 904 man-made fires, responding to 307 road accidents and 3 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 6 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 5 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• crash of a passenger plane near the village of Kazachinskoye, the Irkutsk Region;
• a fire in the building of an electrical substation in the "Ramenki" district of the city of Moscow;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the city of Sarapul, the Udmurt Republic and power supply in 3 settlements of the Bratsk district, the Irkutsk Region.
III. On control:
• elimination of the consequences of the severe weather phenomena in the Sakhalin Region;
• flood situation in of the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia