MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 14.09.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on extinguishing 792 man-made fires, responding to 312 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, neutralizing 44 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 51 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• crash of a light aircraft in the Belgorod region;
• fire of a pile of sawn timber on the territory of the enterprise in the settlement of Magistralny, the Irkutsk Region.
III. On control:
• restoration of cold water supply in the city of Vyborg in the Leningrad Region and in the Makarovsky city district, the Sakhalin Region;
• flood situation in the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia