MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 13.10.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on:
extinguishing 985 man-made fires, responding to 255 road accidents and 6 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 19 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 36 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in a mine in the town of Gai, Orenburg Region;
• violations: cold water supply in the city of Kamyshlov of the Sverdlovsk Region and power supply in the Rutulsky district, the Republic of Dagestan.
III. On control:
• restoration of cold water supply in the Ussuriysk urban district of Primorsky Territory, heat supply in the city of Kirov and gas supply in the village of Erpeli, the Republic of Dagestan;
• elimination of the consequences of the plane crash in the Menzelinsky Region, the Republic of Tatarstan;
• elimination of the consequences of the adverse weather phenomena in the Republic of Dagestan;
• landscape (natural) fires in the Russian Federation.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia