MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 16.11.2021
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 651 man-made fires, responding to 241 road traffic accidents and 7 accidents on water bodies, providing psychological assistance in 9 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• accident involving a truck and 4 cars in the Georgievsky city district, the Stavropol Territory;
• fires: in a country house in the Kopeisk city district, the Chelyabinsk Region; on the territory of a chemical enterprise in the city of Dzerzhinsk, the Nizhny Novgorod Region; on the roof of a multi-apartment wooden residential building in the town of Pestov, the Novgorod Region;
• disruptions: heat supply in the city of Khabarovsk; cold water supply in the village of Krivosheino, the Tomsk Region and the city of Yekaterinburg.
III. On control:
• the situation on the roads in the Khabarovsk Territory;
• restoration of power supply in the village of Achan, the Khabarovsk Territory.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia