MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 5.02.2022
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 435 man-made fires, responding to 208 traffic accidents and 5 incidents at water bodies, neutralizing 8 explosive objects, including 2 air bombs, providing psychological assistance in 6 cases.
II. Measures taken to:
• rescue of fishermen in the waters of the Gulf of Finland in the Kingisepp district, the Leningrad Region;
elimination of consequences:
• derailment of freight train cars in the Nytvensky city district, the Perm Territory;
• fire in the building of the workshop in the village of Yenganaevo, the Ulyanovsk Region;
• disruprions of: cold water supply in the settlement of Kuytun, the Irkutsk Region, in the settlement of Kolpashevo, the Tomsk Region and in the settlement of Novobelokatay, the Republic of Bashkortostan; power supply in 7 settlements of the Novolaksky district, the Republic of Dagestan; of heat supply in the village of Gornye Klyuchi, the Primorsky Territory.
III. On control:
• the situation on the roads in the Russian Federation;
• elimination of the consequences of the severe and weather phenomena in the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygea;
• Restoration of: power supply in the settlement of Terney, Primorsky Territory; heat supply in the city of Taganrog, Rostov Region and the settlement of Koblyakovo, the Irkutsk Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia