MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 17.05.2022
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on:
extinguishing 1,093 man-made fires, responding to 206 traffic accidents and 6 accidents at water bodies, neutralizing 384 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 147 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in an extension to an industrial building with fire spreading to the roof in Krasnoyarsk;
• an accident involving a car and a minibus in the Prokhladnensky district of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic;
• power failures in 6 settlements of the Murmansk Region.
III. On control:
• humanitarian assistance and evacuation of the population from the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, Ukraine to the regions of the Russian Federation;
• restoration of power supply in one settlement of the Khabarovsk Territory and the Sakhalin Region.
• flood-prone situation;
• landscape (natural) fires;
• elimination of the consequences of a fire in 30 operated and 60 non-operated country houses on the territory of garden non-profit partnership in the Bratsk district of the Irkutsk Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia