MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 23.06.2022
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I.The work has been organized on:
extinguishing 823 man-made fires, responding to 217 traffic accidents and 19 incidents at water bodies, neutralizing 459 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb, providing psychological assistance in 76 cases.
II.Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires: on the territory of an oil products plant in the Krasnosulinsky district, the Rostov Region; on the roof with a transition to the second floor in an apartment building in the city of Neryungri, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
• hard landing of An-30 aircraft in the Oleneksky district, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
• sinking of a fishing vessel in the Tatar Strait, the Khabarovsk Territory;
• disruptions: cold water supply in the city of Samara and power supply in 45 settlements of the Kursk Region.
• humanitarian assistance and evacuation of the population from the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, Ukraine to the regions of the Russian Federation;
• flood-prone situation;
• landscape (natural) fires;
• neutralization of an aerial bomb during the Great Patriotic War in the city of Novorossiysk, the Krasnodar Territory;
• the situation on the Transcaucasian highway;
• searching for a private aircraft An-2 in the Kobyaisky district, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia