MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 24.06.2022
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I.The work has been organized on:
extinguishing 921 man-made fires, responding to 272 road accidents and 20 incidents at water bodies, neutralizing 1826 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 8 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• an explosion of a gas-air mixture in an apartment building followed by a fire in the settlement of Dubrovka, the Leningrad Region;
• an accident involving a truck and a shuttle bus in the city of Syktyvkar, the Komi Republic;
• disruptions: power supply in 17 municipalities of the Republic of Buryatia and in the city of Bolshoy Kamen, the Primorsky Territory; cold water supply in the city of Vladivostok.
• humanitarian assistance and evacuation of the population from the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, Ukraine to the regions of the Russian Federation;
• flood-prone situation;
• landscape (natural) fires;
• searching for a private aircraft An-2 in the Kobyaisky district, the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia