MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 4.08.2022
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I.The work has been organized on: extinguishing 791 man-made fires, responding to 287 traffic accidents and 46 incidents at water bodies, neutralizing 386 explosive objects, including 2 air bombs, providing psychological assistance in 62 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• disruptions of: power supply in the town of Shchigry, the Kursk Region; cold water supply in Voronezh and Zheleznovodsk, the Stavropol Territory.
• humanitarian aid and evacuation of the population from the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, Ukraine to the regions of the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the regions;
• flood situation in the regions;
• liquidation of a fire in a warehouse complex in the settlement of Petrovskoye, Istra city district, the Moscow Region;
• liquidation of the consequences of a rupture of the main gas pipeline in the Prionezhsky district, the Republic of Karelia;
• restoration of power supply in the Arkhara settlement, the Amur Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia