MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 16.08.2022
During the day, the Main Department of the National Crisis Management of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I.The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,308 man-made fires, responding to 301 traffic accidents and 29 incidents at water bodies, neutralizing 590 explosive objects, including 178 air bombs, and providing psychological assistance in 68 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• a fire in an industrial building in the city of Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the city of Chukhloma, the Kostroma Region.
• provision of humanitarian aid and evacuation of the people from the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, Ukraine to the regions of the Russian Federation;
• landscape (natural) fires in the regions;
• flood situation in the regions;
• deactivation of an aerial bomb in the city of Sevastopol;
• restoration of gas supply in 3 settlements of the Buynaksky district, the Republic of Dagestan and energy supply in 31 settlements of the Irkutsk Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the National Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia