According to data of the Hydrometeorological Center of Russia and the All-Russian Research Institute of Civil Defence and Emergencies (FC), on June 18, there is a possibility of emergencies associated with the disruption of life support services, energy facilities, communications, housing and communal services, all modes of transport, flooding of low-lying areas:
in the Far Eastern Federal District, in the Amur Region (heavy rains, rainfalls, thunderstorms, wind gusts up to 23 m/s) and the Transbaikal Territory (heavy rains);
in the Ural Federal District, in the Chelyabinsk Region (heavy rains, showers, thunderstorms, hail, during thunderstorms wind gusts up to 25 m/s);
in the Southern Federal District, in the Republic of Crimea (heavy rains, showers, thunderstorms, hail, wind gusts up to 20 m/s);
in the North Caucasian Federal District, in the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, the Republic of Ingushetia and the Chechen Republic (heavy rain, thunderstorm, hail, wind gusts up to 28 m/s, water level increase).
during high winds:
- when at home, close the windows;
- when on the street, stay away from trees, as well as from high-risk constructions (bridges, overpasses, pipelines, power lines);
- avoid billboards, dilapidated buildings and quickly erected constructions.
during a thunderstorm:
- if you are in the countryside, close windows, doors, chimneys and ventilation openings. Do not turn on the stove, as high-temperature gases from the chimney have a low resistance. Do not talk on the phone: lightning sometimes gets into wires tied between poles.
- when lightning strikes, do not come close to the wiring, lightning conductor, roof drains, antenna, do not stand near the window. If possible, turn off the TV, radio and other household appliances.
- if you are in the forest, then take refuge in a low-growing area of the forest. Do not take shelter near tall trees, especially pines, oaks and poplars.
- do not stay in the pond or on its shore. Move away from the coast, go down from an elevated place to a lowland.
- in the steppe, field or in the absence of shelter (building), do not lie down on the ground so an electric current doesn't pass through your whole body. Squat down in a hollow, ravine or other natural depression, clasping your legs with your hands.
- if you are doing sports, stop doing it immediately. Put metal objects (motorcycle, bicycle, ice ax, etc.) aside, move 20-30 meters away from them.
- if you are in the car, do not leave it and close the windows and lower the antenna of the radio.